Saturday, June 13, 2015

A new low

I hit a new low yesterday...not lowest weight...the other kind of low... I hit bottom AGAIN. I ordered a frosted lemonade at chikfila because my sis said it was awesome. I forgot to order it with diet lemonade, it didn't taste good, and I drank the whole thing anyways. Seriously? 330 pointless calories. 

Yesterday I was talking with Teri at work who is early 50's. She told me the best advice she'd gotten to maintain weight was to eat 1% less for every year you are over 30. This is to maintain, not lose. This requires math that is too strenuous for this early in the day but I'm going to calculate this and see if I think it will help.

I put my shoes on to walk on the treadmill this morning and Phil immediately started in about how I need to walk fast and sweat and get my heart rate up. I immediately shut him down. Right now I just need to move my body. The rest will come but if I feel defeated before I even start I will never start. This is my journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment